Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cricket songs

Good evenings my sisters and brothers from the cricket section,

I return in a new and dynamic form: "Sportsman Rehman". It is the same Rehman now sporting a sportscap. More details on Sportsman Rehman can be obtained by clicking my icon. And a bigger picture can be seen in my blog.

This evening sisters and brothers I come with a question and a request. Question:

1. What are the teams that have been the toughest rivals for Australia this last 4 decades, including this decade?
2. What are the teams that have been the toughest rivals for West Indies this last 4 decades, including this decade?

Please split your answer by decade if it helps to simplify.

Now, my other question, I discovered some good cricket songs that I have put in my blog.

3. The first song is simply called the cricket song. Can you identify the original song?





4. The second song celebrates the great India vs Pakistan cricket rivalry, similar to the Ashes. This language unfortunately can be understood only by people living in Pakistan, some parts of India and Srilanka (perhaps)




My request for my friends from all cricket nations do you know of songs from your country with a link to you tube ?


Thank you and peace,

Rehman of Multan


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Chat here


email me

COUNTER