Saturday, May 31, 2008

REHMANS CRICKET QUIZ#7

Dear Friends,

Here I come again with a weekend quiz. Thank you all for your emails of encouragement. The purposes for composing these pictographical questions is to test your humour and lateral thinking.

So here are the
questions:

1.Which 2 teams played the 1st 20/20

icc
2.What is the name of the cricket body that has this symbol?

Slide12

3.Who is this person and what is he thinking?

Vaug
4.Who are these 2(left and right), what are they saying?

Slide11
5. Who are these two (top and bottom), what are they saying and thinking?

sree
6. Who are these 2 what are they telling each other?


The person who gives 2 or more great answers gets the best answer, however, I will archive all the great answers. As you can see this is a test of humour (which happens to be an yardstick for intelligence as well).

Thanks and have a great weekend

Rehman of Multan


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks the quiz is now closed. All the answers were great. I have chosen The Oracle for giving 3 of the chosen answers, although I must add Sarika S's answers were very good as well. So were Prince and Matt.

1, Which 2 teams played the 1st 20/20 ?

A. Australia and New Zealand

2. What is the name of the cricket body that has this symbol?
icc

A. ICC

3. Who is this person and what is he thinking?

A.
Slide12

Answer by Prince


4. Who are these 2(left and right), what are they saying?

A.
Slide10

Answer by Sarika S


5. Who are these two (top and bottom), what are they saying and thinking?

A.

Slide11

Answer by Sarika S

6. Who are these 2 what are they telling each other?

Slide9

Answer by The Oracle
------------------------------------------------------

LOL !!!!!

And here are the answers:

Matt:

1)Australia and Newzealand

2)ICC

3)Inzamam Ul Haq,just finding his abdominal protector

4)Michael Vaughan and Ricky Ponting.Ponting to Vaughan:I spended last night with your wife,any problem?Vaughan to Ponting:Not at all:)

5)Andrew Symonds and Mitchell JohnsonSymonds:Yayyyyyyyyyyy,i got the man sreesanthJohnson:[screaming and saying]I cant lift you up anymore.Dum!

6)Sreesanth and Chimp

Sarika S:

1: srry forgot whu played frst

2: srry no ideaa

3: the person is inzy ..and hes thinkin ...oh fcuk wher the hell did it go ..aah found it ...

4: michael vaughn and punter.... Vaughan :it was fun ..lets do it again tonite ;; Punter: sure but my room tiz time ..

5: Symmo and mcgrath ;; Symmo: help buddy tat mad indian is callin me names again ...ouchhhh...i think he jst growled at me ..i am gonna complain abt him...(all whiny) Mcgrath ;;;man need to tel symmo to stop bein such a sissy boy ...dude jst get off me ..i cant feel my tool nomore...@$$#****

6: its sreesanth and his girlfrnd : sree's gf: aahh hes doin the moves all wrong again...wen hes bac ill spank him...Sree: ahh i think she will love tiz one atlest..lemme practice some more (zingalala hu zingalala hu) tiz mantra will make her crazy !!!

The Oracle:

1. Australia and New Zealand

2. ICC

3. Inzamam-ul-Haq: "Oh, Balls! Hang on, where are they?"

4. Michael Vaughan and Ricky Ponting. Vaughan: "Do you know I've slept with Marcus Trescothick's wife?". Ponting: "No, but yours was great last night!"

5. Andrew Symonds (top), Mitchell Johnson (bottom). Symonds: "The Indians are picking on me again. Waah. Waah!". Johnson: "Get off me! I'm a real man now, I've taken my piercings out"

6. Sreesanth and a monkey. Sreesanth: "I've just got that nasty Harbhajan Singh out!". Monkey: "Good on yer. He called me a Symonds!"

Prince:

Hi,

1)Australia Vs New Zealand

2)ICC

3)Inzamam ... he thinks Oh gosh i think i lost it.....

4)Micheal Vaughan and Ricky Punter Ponting...Vaughan says " I have already hid the Cricket ball so that you guys cannot beat us this time"

5)Stop Immitating me

6)AHHHHHHHHHHHH..save me

Cheers

---------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL!! THANKS THAT WAS A LOT ! Hope the laughter doesnt rob me of sleep.

Till next time friends

Good night

Rehman

No comments:

Chat here


email me

COUNTER