Thursday, May 29, 2008

A POST FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL


Before I go to bed I would like to dedicate this post to someone special. I hope you read this sometime. Today for some reason I remember Karen Carpenters lines:




"Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
Its because you are here
Youre the nearest thing to heaven that Ive seen"

As these lines circle in my mind, I know they do so for someone special. My dear I do not know your language, I am not from your country. But despite all our differences, I can thank Almighty for bestowing something upon me something people rarely find in this world and in this short life. If I were to serenade you I would do so with this song, because your love has given me wings.




I admire you not because you chose the smartest and most handsome man , but because, you chose a person who admires you for your beauty as also your kindness and virtues. Rehmans eyes do sometimes wander, that’s because he often stares in amazement at the deficiencies of others. How glaring they are when compared to you.

My dear, although I have failed to tell you in so many words…… my life has always been “cherry pink and apple blossom white” the day a magical breeze blew you from a strange land into my life. It will always remain so……well past the time when your hair turn to the color of the autumn leaves.

Rehman




No comments:

Chat here


email me

COUNTER