Saturday, May 31, 2008

REHMAN"S QUIZ #8: ITS SATURDAY NIGHT FOLKS !!!

Dear Friends,

It is saturday night, and it seems the "fever" has caught up with two close buddies. In this historic event can you tell me who is saying what to whom? And what is the girl in the corner thinking.
travolta
Thanks and have a great Saturday Night.

Rehman of Multan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disco_ICON



You should be dancing, yeah !

The best answer this time was from Ms Ange .

It was a magical day, the BeeGees were singing their hearts out for Bhaji and his beautiful girlfriend Symmo...Bhaji was humming to himself:

"Shes juicy and shes trouble
She gets it to me good
My woman gives me power
Goes right down to my blood"



Here watch the Beegees singing live, it was crazy:







Ms Ange happened to hear a bit of their conversation:

DANCING

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MEMORABLE DAY !!!!

No comments:

Chat here


email me

COUNTER