Monday, May 2, 2011

OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD. TRUE or FALSE? FACT or FICTION? You decide




The reporting of Osama Bin Ladens death opens up many questions.

I have presented what I have observed, every bit of this video is verifiable from the links mentioned. I am not stating that this is a deception, but, I would sure like to know why there are some inconsistensies found in the media report of Osama Bin Ladens reported killing by the US special forces.

1) Why was the bed overlaid on the blood pool?

2) Why were the seals of the medicines apparently unbroken?

3) Why was the body of OBL hastliy disposed, and not shown?

4) Who's responsible for circulating the neatly done fake picture of the dead Bin Laden soon after his death?

Hopefully we will find some before the election year (2012).

No comments:

Chat here


email me

COUNTER